AIKI DISTRICT pushes the limitations of design, going well beyond the norm with an unbelievable new collection from designers Anahita Faghih and Maneli Nourbakhshs, with fashions that are made to inspire, being comfortable, stylish, and adaptable so as to cover every part of a traveller’s diary. AIKI DISTRICT focuses on creating a well crafted, high-quality piece in every design, with contemporary silhouettes, and durability that ensure it last long past the season. Their line is for those who embody the spirit of exploration and adventure, “Made for travelers, nomads and the uninhibited”, with their next heading set to the VFW stage this Fall/Winter season.
- Name one person who has contributed to your success?
Arash Iranpour has encouraged and supported us from the beginning.
- If you could dress anyone, who would it be? That’s an easy one, Tilda Swinton.
- First thing you do in the morning?
Maneli: Read the news then meditate
- What’s your favourite place in the world?
Anahita: Shanghai and Vancouver
Maneli: Shiraz and Lynn Canyon
- What is your go-to travel essential?
A versatile jacket and an eye mask
- Favourite restaurant in your city?
Maneli: The McKenzie Room
- Tea or Coffee?
Anahita: Coffee | Maneli: Tea